Saturday, May 12, 2007

Latest Registry Review: After the Wedding Day

We've all been to the registries where people ask for pots, pans, towels, and sometimes that odd little kitchen gadget that you have no idea when they will ever use. Recently, I've been trying to find a non-traditional wedding registry where people can get really unique gifts. The one site that I've recently look at was After the Wedding Day: http://www.aftertheweddingday.com/



After the Wedding Day allows you and your your fiancé to register for activities that you want to do together (skydiving, kayaking, a beach vacation to Mexico, cooking classes). Guests can view your items and purchase bridal gifts for you - giving you a chance to have fun and enjoy each other during your newlywed year. It's defintely a different concept and I would say that memories of such activities are wonderful and unique wedding gifts. I do wonder about the perception that others may have as it is almost asking for "cash", but I think people would be open to contributing and I would suggest that you send pictures or stories from the actitivies they helped purchased.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that, it would make your honeymoon a very especial one.
Baby registry

Unknown said...

Wow! That’s amazing! I wish to be married for the forth times, so I can register on this “after the wedding day.
Outsourcing Programmers

meso richie said...

i was looking on google for bridal gift registry and i found very useful link..

Alicia said...

Brides beware. My friends and family spent hundreds of dollars on the aftertheweddingday.com website for our wedding, but we have not received the check as promised! I tried contacting this business through their website with no response. I tried emailing their contact email address at info@aftertheweddingday.com and got a mail delivery error message in return. I tried calling their personal phone numbers, and I have no returned phone calls.

I'm not sure we are ever going to see our money, and if we do - it was not worth the stress and anxiety of using this website for our registry.

John david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Korean Style Online said...

Cool, I love this. You really have a nice blog.. keep up a good work..feel free come to my blog  korean fashion online | korean fashion online malaysia | Malaysia Online Shopping have a nice day...